We are pleased to inform you that the version 1.2 Beta 10 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new since v1.2 Beta 9:
- Added built-in "BooleanToVisibilityConverter" (like in WPF)
- Fixed "Frame" navigation
- Fixed an issue that prevented ChildWindows from appearing if the "Show()" method was called from the constructor of the MainPage or before the main page was present in the Visual Tree
- Added "Color.Equals", "Color.GetHashCode", equality and inequality operators
- Added Duration implicit operator from TimeSpan.
- Fixed WCF calls with IEnumerable as a parameter
- Fixed an issue where moving of XElements from one container to another led to incorrect namespaces in Firefox and IE
- Fixed an issue where the text in <Label Content="Test"/> was center-aligned instead of Stretch. Same with the direct text content of any ContentControl.
- Fixed NullReferenceException when setting DatePicker.Text while the DatePicker was not in the Visual Tree.
- Fixed a recent regression that sometimes caused the Compiler to raise an error saying that the class "Type" was not found.
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 9
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 8
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 7 (ThemeResources...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 6 (Implicit Styles, DefaultStyleKey, generic.xaml...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 5
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 4
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 3 (Revamped DataGrid, Paging, improved XML performance...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 2 (DatePicker, TimePicker, improved ChildWindow...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 1 (Focus states, WCF authentication, async WCF...)
- What's new in v1.1.3 (bug fixes)
- What's new in v1.1.2 (ItemContainerStyle, TextBox template)
- What's new in v1.1.1 (AncestorType)
- What's new in v1.1.0 (rtw) (Custom Fonts, RadialGradientBrush)
- What's new in v1.0 RC1
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to a previous version, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous version.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com