We are pleased to inform you that the version 1.2 Beta 2 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new since v1.2 Beta 1:
- Initial support for DatePicker and TimePicker. Note: appearance will be improved in later versions. The style and template can be customized: you will find the default ones here. The implementation is powered by "flatpickr.js"
- Ability to Drag the ChildWindow
- The ChildWindow now has a semi-transparent background overlay. Note: the ChildWindow style and template can be customized: you will find the default one here.
- Support for Popup.StayOpen
- Much improved "TypeScript Definitions to C#" compiler for accessing JS libraries in a strongly-typed manner
- Improved <Image> control alignment and stretch
- Fixed a regression introduced in the previous v1.2 beta 1 which caused the Grid panel to not properly enforce its size on its children
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 1 (Focus states, WCF authentication, async WCF...)
- What's new in v1.1.3 (bug fixes)
- What's new in v1.1.2 (ItemContainerStyle, TextBox template)
- What's new in v1.1.1 (AncestorType)
- What's new in v1.1.0 (rtw) (Custom Fonts, RadialGradientBrush)
- What's new in v1.0 RC1
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to a previous version, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous version.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com