We are pleased to inform you that the version 1.2.0 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new since v1.2 Beta 12:
- Support for "ServiceReferences.ClientConfig" for specifying the WCF configuration (in addition to "App.Config" which was already supported)
- Added "TextBox.PlaceholderText" (not functional yet in the default style, but you can use it in your own TextBox style - some new styles will be available soon that will implement the PlaceholderText)
- Improved the performance of the <Path/> control
- Moved the "TextDecorations" property to the class "Control" (rather than "TextBlock") so that it can be set on ContentPresenter to make styling easier
- Fixed an issue with the DataGrid that resulted in the DataPager not always being visible if the "DataGrid.VerticalAlignment" was "Stretch" rather than "Top".
- Fixed regression introduced in Beta 12 about Storyboards
- Fixed a bug where the "Timeline" class would sometimes throw an exception when the TargetProperty is a nullable type (in JS)
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 12
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 11 (x:FieldModifier, more)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 10
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 9
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 8
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 7 (ThemeResources...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 6 (Implicit Styles, DefaultStyleKey, generic.xaml...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 5
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 4
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 3 (Revamped DataGrid, Paging, improved XML performance...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 2 (DatePicker, TimePicker, improved ChildWindow...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 1 (Focus states, WCF authentication, async WCF...)
- What's new in v1.1.3 (bug fixes)
- What's new in v1.1.2 (ItemContainerStyle, TextBox template)
- What's new in v1.1.1 (AncestorType)
- What's new in v1.1.0 (rtw) (Custom Fonts, RadialGradientBrush)
- What's new in v1.0 RC1
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to a previous version, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous version.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org