We are pleased to inform you that the version 1.2 Beta 8 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new since v1.2 Beta 7:
- Tooltips now automatically disappear after 5 seconds (like in other XAML platforms such as Silverlight)
- Fixed compilation error "AssemblyReferenceValidator failed: System.Exception: Type not found 'CompilerVersionNumberAttribute' in core assemblie(s)." (this regression was introduced in the Beta 7)
- Fixed an issue where Rect.Contains would return an incorrect result under certain circumstances
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 7 (ThemeResources...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 6 (Implicit Styles, DefaultStyleKey, generic.xaml...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 5
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 4
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 3 (Revamped DataGrid, Paging, improved XML performance...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 2 (DatePicker, TimePicker, improved ChildWindow...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 1 (Focus states, WCF authentication, async WCF...)
- What's new in v1.1.3 (bug fixes)
- What's new in v1.1.2 (ItemContainerStyle, TextBox template)
- What's new in v1.1.1 (AncestorType)
- What's new in v1.1.0 (rtw) (Custom Fonts, RadialGradientBrush)
- What's new in v1.0 RC1
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to a previous version, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous version.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org