[Cannot Reproduce] INTERNAL_idsToUIElements errors on Window.OnMouseOver events

Please report bugs here. If you are unsure whether something is a bug or an expected behavior, please post it on the "Technical Support" forum instead, and wait for a moderator to handle/move the post.
kmatt

[Cannot Reproduce] INTERNAL_idsToUIElements errors on Window.OnMouseOver events

Postby kmatt » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:21 am

I am getting errors such as these:
Error in Window.OnMouseOver(...): The "INTERNAL_idsToUIElements" dictionary does not contain the following key:mapid
Error in Window.OnMouseOver(...): The "INTERNAL_idsToUIElements" dictionary does not contain the following key:mnuHelp
Error in Window.OnMouseOver(...): The "INTERNAL_idsToUIElements" dictionary does not contain the following key:mnuAdmin
Error in Window.OnMouseOver(...): The "INTERNAL_idsToUIElements" dictionary does not contain the following key:mnuLog
Error in Window.OnMouseOver(...): The "INTERNAL_idsToUIElements" dictionary does not contain the following key:mnuReports
Error in Window.OnMouseOver(...): The "INTERNAL_idsToUIElements" dictionary does not contain the following key:mnuLog
For many javascript elements. These errors do not appear to affect operation. I have not subscribed to onMouseOver for those elements. Is that a requirement?

JS-Support @Userware
Site Admin

Re: INTERNAL_idsToUIElements errors on Window.OnMouseOver events

Postby JS-Support @Userware » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:36 am

Hi,

Do you still encounter this issue? In case you do, can you please let us know how to reproce this issue?

Thank you.
Regards,
JS-Support

jmwhitmire

Re: [Cannot Reproduce] INTERNAL_idsToUIElements errors on Window.OnMouseOver events

Postby jmwhitmire » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:36 pm

@JS_Support: @kmatt has changed employers, so their work on the project encountering this has ended. If you can, it would be beneficial to add me to the messages chains they originated. (I know I am already on many of them.)
Slowing things down even further, the project itself is on hold so I can't tell you if recent changes fixed the issue.

JS-Support @Userware
Site Admin

Re: [Cannot Reproduce] INTERNAL_idsToUIElements errors on Window.OnMouseOver events

Postby JS-Support @Userware » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:56 pm

jmwhitmire wrote:@JS_Support: @kmatt has changed employers, so their work on the project encountering this has ended. If you can, it would be beneficial to add me to the messages chains they originated. (I know I am already on many of them.)
Slowing things down even further, the project itself is on hold so I can't tell you if recent changes fixed the issue.

Thank you jmwhitmire for the information. OK.

Return to “Bug Reports”