We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 11.7 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
Click to Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new since Beta 11.6:
- Further improved the "Silverlight Migration Edition" compatibility:
- Changed the default access modifier of objects defined in XAML. They are now "internal" rather than "private" (applies only to SL Migration projects - other projects behave like UWP)
- RoutedEventArgs now inherits from EventArgs
- Fixed the signature of the DispatcherTimer.Tick event
- Replaced "RangeBaseValueChangedEventArgs" with "RoutedPropertyChangedEventArgs<T>" and "RangeBaseValueChangedHandler" with "RoutedPropertyChangedEventHandler<T>"
- Moved the property "IsHitTestVisible" from "FrameworkElement" to "UIElement"
- The "InitializeComponent()" method is now marked as "public" (like in MS XAML) rather than "private"
- Fixed an issue that caused Storyboards to not behave correctly
- Fixed an issue that caused Visual States to not behave correctly (fixed a recent regression)
- Fixed an issue where iterating an HashSet<T> with a "foreach" statement would produce instances of type "object" rather than type "T"
If you haven't already, be sure to check out the screenshots of the new Silverlight Migration Wizard introduced in the previous Beta 11.5!
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in Beta 11.6
- What's new in Beta 11.5
- What's new in Beta 11.4
- What's new in Beta 11.3
- What's new in Beta 11.2
- What's new in Beta 11.1
- What's new in Beta 11.0
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build. If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org