[SOLVED] List.Last() bug

Please report bugs here. If you are unsure whether something is a bug or an expected behavior, please post it on the "Technical Support" forum instead, and wait for a moderator to handle/move the post.
randco

[SOLVED] List.Last() bug

Postby randco » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:35 am

Hey guys,
I defined a proper class (in this example MyOwnClass) where i put instances of it into a list:
List<MyOwnClass> liste = new List<MyOwnClass>();
After putting some objects into it, i wanted to access the last of it by liste.Last(); In C# it works fine, but JavaScript throw an exception, that this method is unknow. So i tried liste[liste.Count-1] and it worked.

JS-Support @Userware
Site Admin

Re: List.Last() bug [PATCH]

Postby JS-Support @Userware » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:41 am

Hi,

Thanks a lot for reporting this issue. It will be fixed in the upcoming Beta 6.2.

In the meantime, you can fix this issue by manually patching the JSIL JavaScript libraries (see below).

To do so, just extract the ZIP file that is attached to this message, and copy the JavaScript file that it contains to the following location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\CSharpXamlForHtml5\InternalStuff\Libraries
(omit " (x86)" from the path above if you are running on a 32bit system)
The folder should already contain a file with the same name. Please be sure to REPLACE that existing files. If you do not see any existing file at the above location, please let me know.
You will need to Build your project to try again.

Regards,
JS-Support
Attachments
JSIL.Bootstrap.Linq.zip
(4.19 KiB) Downloaded 355 times

Return to “Bug Reports”