Grid

Please report bugs here. If you are unsure whether something is a bug or an expected behavior, please post it on the "Technical Support" forum instead, and wait for a moderator to handle/move the post.
CyborgDE

Grid

Postby CyborgDE » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:44 pm

Hello,

I try to test the DataGrid with a ObjectList (the data is valid) then I got a NullReferenceException, how can I find this ?

bei System.Windows.Controls.DataGrid.OnItemsSourceChanged_BeforeVisualUpdate(IEnumerable oldValue, IEnumerable newValue)
bei Windows.UI.Xaml.Controls.ItemsControl.OnItemsSourceChanged(IEnumerable oldValue, IEnumerable newValue)
bei Windows.UI.Xaml.Controls.ItemsControl.OnItemsSourceChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
bei DotNetForHtml5.Core.INTERNAL_PropertyStore.OnPropertyChanged(INTERNAL_PropertyStorage storage, Object oldValue, Object newValue)
bei DotNetForHtml5.Core.INTERNAL_PropertyStore.RaisePropertyChangedAndCascadeToChildren(INTERNAL_PropertyStorage storage, Object oldValue, Object newValue)
bei DotNetForHtml5.Core.INTERNAL_PropertyStore.SetLocalValue(INTERNAL_PropertyStorage storage, Object newValue)
bei Windows.UI.Xaml.DependencyObject.SetLocalValue(DependencyProperty dependencyProperty, Object value)
bei Windows.UI.Xaml.DependencyObject.SetValueInternal(DependencyProperty dependencyProperty, Object value)
bei Windows.UI.Xaml.DependencyObject.SetValue(DependencyProperty dependencyProperty, Object value)
bei Windows.UI.Xaml.Data.BindingExpression.Refresh()
bei Windows.UI.Xaml.Data.BindingExpression.ValueChanged()
bei Windows.UI.Xaml.Data.BindingExpression.Windows.UI.Xaml.Data.IPropertyPathWalkerListener.ValueChanged()
bei Windows.UI.Xaml.Data.PropertyPathWalker.Windows.UI.Xaml.Data.IPropertyPathNodeListener.ValueChanged(IPropertyPathNode node)
bei Windows.UI.Xaml.Data.PropertyPathNode.UpdateValueAndIsBroken(Object newValue, Boolean isBroken)
bei Windows.UI.Xaml.Data.StandardPropertyPathNode.UpdateValue()
bei Windows.UI.Xaml.Data.StandardPropertyPathNode.OnSourcePropertyChanged(Object sender, PropertyChangedEventArgs e)

Thank you !

Regards, Uwe

JS-Support @Userware
Site Admin

Re: Grid

Postby JS-Support @Userware » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:24 am

Hi,

There is an issue with the Beta 4 when you set the DataGrid "ItemsSource" while the DataGrid is already in the visual tree (this issue is supposed to be fixed in the upcoming Beta 5).

To workaround this issue, you need to move the code that sets the DataGrid "ItemsSource" property. You need to place it in the class constructor.

If this workaround does not work for you, please send me a sample code source to reproduce the issue, so that we can fix it very quickly.

Thanks a lot,
Regards,
JS-Support

CyborgDE

Re: Grid

Postby CyborgDE » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:18 pm

Hello,

I have found a workaround, not fine, but it works.

Next issue :
Put the DataGrid in a Row with the Height="*", so the header would be expanded, this looks not good ...

-----------------
| Name
|
|
|
|
------------------
| Uwe
------------------

Regards, Uwe

Return to “Bug Reports”