Dear CSHTML5 users,
We are pleased to inform you of the release of the first chart controls for CSHTML5! They are based on Plotly.js, the powerful open-source charting library.
From GitHub: https://github.com/cshtml5/CSHTML5.Extensions.Plotly
(First of all, make sure that you have the latest version of C#/XAML for HTML5 installed)
1. Go to the GitHub repository by clicking the download link above.
2. Click the green button "Clone or Download", then "Download ZIP"
3. Extract the downloaded file into a folder on your disk.
4. Open the solution by double-clicking the file "CSHTML5.Extensions.Plotly.sln"
5. Set "Examples" as the startup project. To do so, right-click the "Examples" project in the Solution Explorer, and click "Set as StartUp Project"
6. Run the project by clicking "Start" or pressing F5.
7. If you get a message that says that you need the "Professional Edition", click "Start the free 60-day trial", and then run the project again by clicking "Start" or pressing F5.
To use the charts in your own project, just reference the DLL of the library (see the aforementioned example).
We hope you will enjoy this extension. This project is released as open-source. Please feel free to contribute to it, and to post your feedback on this forum or by contacting us.