We are pleased to inform you that the version 1.2 Beta 12 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new since v1.2 Beta 11:
- Improved compatibility with the "clr-namespace" syntax when a System assembly is referenced ("Migration Edition")
- Enums in XAML are now case-insensitive, for improved compatibility
- The x:FieldModifier property is now case-insensitive, for improved compatibility
- Added support for prefixes in the "TargetProperty" path of storyboards in XAML
- Fixed autocompletion (intellisense) when working with TypeScript Definition files
- Removed the verbose logging of the TypeScript Definition files parser
- Fixed a compilation error related to merged dictionaries when a dictionary was being merged with another dictionary defined in the same folder
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 11 (x:FieldModifier, more)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 10
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 9
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 8
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 7 (ThemeResources...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 6 (Implicit Styles, DefaultStyleKey, generic.xaml...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 5
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 4
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 3 (Revamped DataGrid, Paging, improved XML performance...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 2 (DatePicker, TimePicker, improved ChildWindow...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 1 (Focus states, WCF authentication, async WCF...)
- What's new in v1.1.3 (bug fixes)
- What's new in v1.1.2 (ItemContainerStyle, TextBox template)
- What's new in v1.1.1 (AncestorType)
- What's new in v1.1.0 (rtw) (Custom Fonts, RadialGradientBrush)
- What's new in v1.0 RC1
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to a previous version, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous version.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com