We are pleased to inform you that the version 1.2 Beta 7 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new since v1.2 Beta 6:
- Support for ThemeResources, ThemeDictionaries, and built-in system colors/brushes
- Support for Application.TryFindResource(...)
- Support for defining "Storyboard.TargetName" at the Storyboard level (in addition to the already supported Animation level)
- Support for HashSet2.IntersectWith
- Support for TextBox.CaretBrush (note: Edge does not support changing the caret brush color at the time of writing)
- Improved StaticResourceExtension so that it now also looks in the Application's built-in resources if it couldn't find the resource in the XAML
- Fixed regression introduced in v1.2 beta 6, which sometimes caused the exception "RuntimeBinderInternalCompilerException" when running a Storyboard
- Fixed an issue with the Serialization and Deserialization of subclasses of IEnumerable
- Fixed the issue that prevented defining multiple attached properties with the same name on different Types
- Fixed issue where the file "interopcalls.js" produced by the "Debug JS code...." feature of the Simulator (in the bottom-left corner) was incomplete
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 6
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 5
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 4
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 3 (Revamped DataGrid, Paging, improved XML performance...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 2 (DatePicker, TimePicker, improved ChildWindow...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 1 (Focus states, WCF authentication, async WCF...)
- What's new in v1.1.3 (bug fixes)
- What's new in v1.1.2 (ItemContainerStyle, TextBox template)
- What's new in v1.1.1 (AncestorType)
- What's new in v1.1.0 (rtw) (Custom Fonts, RadialGradientBrush)
- What's new in v1.0 RC1
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to a previous version, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous version.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com