We are pleased to inform you that the version 1.2 Beta 4 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
DOWNLOAD: [UPDATE: Fixed download link]
Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new since v1.2 Beta 3:
- Support for "Task<T>.FromResult"
- Support for "Uri.EscapeDataString"
- Support for redirection from a single sign-on service
- Added the property "DataGrid.PageSize" that redirects to "DataGrid.DataPager.PageSize". Default value is 20 items per page. Set to -1 to disable paging.
- Fixed an issue where defining a style would completely override the default style instead of extending it
- Fixed alignment of text inside the buttons in the Calculator sample
- Fixed a recent regression introduced in v1.2 beta 3 that prevented DataGrid.ItemsSource data binding from working
- Fixed an issue where "StringBuilder.Append" did not properly return the StringBuilder when running in the browser
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 3 (Revamped DataGrid, Paging, improved XML performance...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 2 (DatePicker, TimePicker, improved ChildWindow...)
- What's new in v1.2 Beta 1 (Focus states, WCF authentication, async WCF...)
- What's new in v1.1.3 (bug fixes)
- What's new in v1.1.2 (ItemContainerStyle, TextBox template)
- What's new in v1.1.1 (AncestorType)
- What's new in v1.1.0 (rtw) (Custom Fonts, RadialGradientBrush)
- What's new in v1.0 RC1
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to a previous version, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous version.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com