We are pleased to inform you that the version 1.1.2 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new since v1.1.1:
- Support for ItemContainerStyle (in ListBox for example)
- Support for TextBox templating
- Fixed JsonConvert extension support (there was an issue with deserialization)
- Fixed issues on Edge and IE where <Path> elements sometimes did not render properly
- Fixed Simulator crash when there was a JS interop error
- Fixes error "Invalid or unexpected token" in "app.config.g.js" at runtime
Fixed the "InvalidCastException" with message "Unable to cast object of type 'DotNetBrowser.JSNumber' to type 'System.IConvertible'" that happened when calling Convert.ToDouble during interop
- Fixed the "InvalidCastException" when calling Convert.ToDouble after JS interop
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in v1.1.1 (AncestorType)
- What's new in v1.1.0 (rtw) (Custom Fonts, RadialGradientBrush)
- What's new in v1.0 RC1
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to a previous version, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous version.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org