We are pleased to inform you that the version 1.1.0 (rtw) of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
UPDATE: Download link was removed because the newer v1.1.1 has been released with a hotfix.
Here is what's new (since v1.1 Beta 1):
- Ability to display a Custom Splash-Screen Image while your app is loading (a tutorial can be found here)
- Fixed crashes on Edge
- Label control
- HttpUtility.UrlEncode and UrlDecode[/b]
- Uri.Host, Uri.Port, Uri.Scheme
- System.Windows.Interactivity.Behavior and BehaviorCollection
- System.ComponentModel.DesignerProperties.IsInDesignMode and IsInDesignTool
- Fixed an exception when removing and re-adding a ComboBox in the Visual Tree
- Fixed an issue that prevented binding a property which itself was of type Binding
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to a previous version, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous version.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org