We are pleased to inform you that the version 1.1 Beta 1 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new (since v1.0):
- Support for custom fonts!
(More details and a tutorial can be found here)
- Improved performance of TextBox controls loading
- Improved DataContractSerializer
- Improved WrapPanel control
- Fixed double.TryParse when the string was malformed such as "0.6.7"
- Fixed GridSplitter direction when "ResizeDirection" was set to "Auto"
- Fixed an issue that caused DateTime.MaxValue to have the value of DateTime.MinValue
- Fixed an issue where the TextBox was 2 pixels too big due to the border on it
- Fixed an issue where the "PointerExited" event was not raised when the element under the cursor was removed from the visual tree
- Fixed an issue where ToolTip controls remained visible when their parent was removed from the visual tree
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to a previous version, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous version.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org