We are pleased to inform you that the Release Candidate 1 of C#/XAML for HTML5 is finally available for download!
If you find any issues, please report then ASAP (by posting here or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here is what's new since the previous build (Beta 13.5):
- New CSHTML5 logo
- Added ability for the Simulator to open URL links in new browser windows
- Improved Simulator reliability
- Fixed REST showcase demo when running in the browser
- Fixed JS error "Number Expected" under IE
- Fixed several issues with the "Frame" control and navigation
- Fixed the error "untranslatable method XmlSerializer.Deserialize"
You will find the announcement and the full changelog since Beta 13.0 at: http://cshtml5.com/announcements/release-candidate1.aspx
We are working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in Beta 13.5
- What's new in Beta 13.4
- What's new in Beta 13.3
- What's new in Beta 13.2
- What's new in Beta 13.1
- What's new in Beta 13.0
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com