We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 13.4 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new (since Beta 13.3):
- 10X Simulator performance improvement!
- Support for UriMapper, UriMapping, and Frame!
- "WebView.NavigateToString(text)" to directly load an HTML string into an iFrame.
- "Lazy2<T>" class that provides the same features as the unavailable "Lazy<T>" class
- DateTime.op_Addition and Subtraction
- ConstructorInfo.op_Equality and Inequality
- More FieldInfo, PropertyInfo and MemberInfo members: DeclaringType, IsSpecialName, Name, IsPublic, IsStatic, GetCustomAttributes, MethodBase.IsStatic, MemberInfo.op_Equality and Inequality
- "Version" class
- Fixed issue with defining markup extensions in referenced projects
- Improved accuracy of the XAML Visual Tree Inspector when the window is resized
- Improved reliability of the TextBox control
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org