We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 12.7 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new (since Beta 12.6):
- Fixed the "ArrayList" class
- Improved the "NumericUpDown" control: it is now editable, it only accepts numeric values, and you can press and hold on the "+" and "-" buttons to increase/decrease the value
- Fixed the "RadioButton.IsChecked" property
- The ComboBox now correctly inherits the FontSize
- Fixed the CheckBox control under IE
- Fixed the RepeatButton control
- Breaking Change: changed the namespace of the MessageBox class so that it is now located in the same namespace as the other UI classes. This is more aligned with the .NET Framework, and it also makes the MessageBox class immediately accessible when creating a new project.
Note: with the new WCF stack recently introduced, you can now remove the [XmlSerializerFormat] attribute that is located in the service class (on the server-side) (and don't forget to "update the service reference" in the CSHTML5 app) and benefit from faster application loading, faster WCF, smaller WCF-related output code, and improved compatibility.[/list]
Here is a small sample WCF project to test the new WCF stack:
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in Beta 12.6 (20+ bug fixes)
- What's new in Beta 12.5
- What's new in Beta 12.4
- What's new in Beta 12.3 (much faster compilation!)
- What's new in Beta 12.2 (15 new features and new WCF Stack)
- What's new in Beta 12.1 (DataContractSerializer)
- What's new in Beta 12.0
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org