We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 11.19 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
UPDATED: BETA 11.19 RELEASE 3 - this is supposed to fix the VS 2017 errors:
Please make sure that VS 2017 is not running when you do the installation.
Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new (since Beta 11.18):
- Visual Studio 2017 support! (please report any VS 2017 compatibility issues asap)
- Support for Tuple<> (previously only Tuple2<> was supported)
- Added the overloads: String.Equals(string, StringComparison), String.Equals(string, string), and String.Equals(string, string, StringComparison)
- Item templates now also appear in parent folders
- Fixed a recent regression that caused the ScrollViewer to be broken in some situations
- Fixed a recent regression about Grid RowSpan/ColumnSpan in the Simulator
- Fixed an issue that caused an exception when trying to call XNode.ToString() in the Simulator
- Fixed issue where typing on a TextBox in Internet Explorer did not raise the TextChanged event, and bindings were not updated (it worked only on LostFocus)
- Worked around the issue where resizing the FireFox window could cause the UI of the app to disappear
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in Beta 11.18 (new "Output" folder structure)
- What's new in Beta 11.17 (XDocument)
- What's new in Beta 11.16 (Storyboard improvements)
- What's new in Beta 11.15
- What's new in Beta 11.14 (TextBlock Inlines/Runs)
- What's new in Beta 11.13
- What's new in Beta 11.12 (AutoCompleteBox,
- What's new in Beta 11.11 (Printing)
- What's new in Beta 11.10 (DockPanel,
- What's new in Beta 11.9 (Grid.RowSpan, Row.ColumnSpan)
- What's new in Beta 11.8
- What's new in Beta 11.7
- What's new in Beta 11.6
- What's new in Beta 11.5 (Silverlight Migration Wizard)
- What's new in Beta 11.4
- What's new in Beta 11.3
- What's new in Beta 11.2
- What's new in Beta 11.1
- What's new in Beta 11.0
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org