Beta 11.16 of C#/XAML for HTML5 released

JS-Support @Userware
Site Admin

Beta 11.16 of C#/XAML for HTML5 released

Postby JS-Support @Userware » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:00 am

Dear users,

We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 11.16 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!

DOWNLOAD:
CSharpXamlForHtml5_v1_0_public_beta11_16.zip
(23 MiB) Downloaded 444 times

Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.

Here is what's new (since Beta 11.15):

• Support for animations "BeginTime"
  • Support for animations "RepeatBehavior"
  • Support for Storyboards that contain nested Storyboards
  • Improved support for Timeline.Duration
  • Fixed an issue where the DataGrid did not fill the whole width of the parent if all its columns were set to "Auto" or to a pixel size.
  • Fixed String.Join
  • Fixed Array.Clear
  • Fixed an issue where if the MainPage had a fixed size in pixels and was smaller than the Window, the coordinates returned by UIElement.TransformToVisual were wrong.This therefore also caused the inability to click on buttons.
  • Fixed an issue where parsing a TimeSpan from a string with a sub-second part (ex:0:0:0.8 or 0:0:1.5) returned the wrong result in browser

We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.

You may also be interested to read:

Notes about installation:
  • Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
  • If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.

We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to support@cshtml5.com

Thank you.
Regards,
JS-Support

brumbacksd

Re: New Beta 11.16 released! [Download] (Storyboards improvements)

Postby brumbacksd » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:44 am

How can I get my activation key? I purchased a professional license this weekend and I can't get in touch with anyone.

Thanks -Shane

JS-Support @Userware
Site Admin

Re: New Beta 11.16 released! [Download] (Storyboards improvements)

Postby JS-Support @Userware » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:32 am

@brumbacksd: sorry for the delay of the reply, this is the week of August when we are the most short staffed. We just sent you an email with the registration key. Please feel free to let me know if you didn't see the reply to the ZenDesk support ticket #700. Thank you very much.

Return to “Pre-Releases, Downloads and Announcements”