We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 11.16 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new (since Beta 11.15):
- Support for animations "BeginTime"
- Support for animations "RepeatBehavior"
- Support for Storyboards that contain nested Storyboards
- Improved support for Timeline.Duration
- Fixed an issue where the DataGrid did not fill the whole width of the parent if all its columns were set to "Auto" or to a pixel size.
- Fixed String.Join
- Fixed Array.Clear
- Fixed an issue where if the MainPage had a fixed size in pixels and was smaller than the Window, the coordinates returned by UIElement.TransformToVisual were wrong.This therefore also caused the inability to click on buttons.
- Fixed an issue where parsing a TimeSpan from a string with a sub-second part (ex:0:0:0.8 or 0:0:1.5) returned the wrong result in browser
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in Beta 11.15
- What's new in Beta 11.14 (TextBlock Inlines/Runs)
- What's new in Beta 11.13
- What's new in Beta 11.12 (AutoCompleteBox,
- What's new in Beta 11.11 (Printing)
- What's new in Beta 11.10 (DockPanel,
- What's new in Beta 11.9 (Grid.RowSpan, Row.ColumnSpan)
- What's new in Beta 11.8
- What's new in Beta 11.7
- What's new in Beta 11.6
- What's new in Beta 11.5 (Silverlight Migration Wizard)
- What's new in Beta 11.4
- What's new in Beta 11.3
- What's new in Beta 11.2
- What's new in Beta 11.1
- What's new in Beta 11.0
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org