We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 11.13 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new (since Beta 11.12):
- ClickCount (to handle double-click and triple-click)
- Binding.FallbackValue and Binding.TargetNullValue
- Repeating linear gradient brush and absolute coordinates
- String.Insert, String.TrimStart, String.TrimEnd, StringBuilder.Insert
- double.IsNegativeInfinity and double.IsPositiveInfinity
- The browser blue text selection is temporarily disabled while dragging (ie. when mouse is captured)
- Improved Silverlight Migration Wizard (now also copies images and other resources)
- DragDropTarget improvements: fixed issue where single-clicking on an empty area raises an exception, the "Drag Forbidden" and "Drag Allowed" icons now refresh properly, and fast drag&drop now raises the events properly
- Improved AutoCompleteBox
- Fixed an issue that prevented building the project: a XAML file was set as "Page" rather than "Resource".
- Fixed an issue where a null value in a dependency property was considered the same as if the dependency property was not set.
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in Beta 11.12 (AutoCompleteBox,
- What's new in Beta 11.11 (Printing)
- What's new in Beta 11.10 (DockPanel,
- What's new in Beta 11.9 (Grid.RowSpan, Row.ColumnSpan)
- What's new in Beta 11.8
- What's new in Beta 11.7
- What's new in Beta 11.6
- What's new in Beta 11.5 (Silverlight Migration Wizard)
- What's new in Beta 11.4
- What's new in Beta 11.3
- What's new in Beta 11.2
- What's new in Beta 11.1
- What's new in Beta 11.0
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com