We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 11.12 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new (since Beta 11.11):
- DragDropTarget (AllowDrop, ItemDragStarting, DragOver, DragLeave, ItemDroppedOnSource, DragEventArgs…)
- Added property "UIElement.IsPointerCaptured"
- Added ability to change the DispatcherTimer interval while the time is running
- Revamped "Button.Click" event implementation so that it the PointerPressed/Released events do not bubble up
- Improved Grid control rendering (#627)
- Fixed an issue where common styles sometimes were not displayed in the XAML Editor (#637)
- Fixed an issue with the XmlSerializationReader in the browser (#640)
- Fixed a DataGrid issue that resulted in the last column not being correctly drawn (#626)
- Fixed an issue where marking a pointer routed event as "Handled" did not stop the event from bubbling up
- Fixed the behavior of the DispatcherTimer when the Interval was not set
- TextBox validation tooltips are now also hidden when the TextBox is hidden under another control (#628)
- Fixed UI issues with the Grid when the total of the columns or rows size was less than the size of the Grid
- Fixed an issue where applying a DropShadowEffect resulted in a 2px padding
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to change the Visibility property of the PopupRoot control
- Fixed an issue where getting Window.Current.Bounds resulted in an exception when running in the Simulator
- Fixed an issue where the TextBox control did not stop the pointer events from bubbling up
- Fixed the return value of "UIElement.CapturePointer"
And here is what's new since Beta 11.10:
(read Printing - Documentation and Examples)
Printing features include:
- An easy to use static method "PrintManager.Print()"
- Print the whole window or just a specific UI element
- Works both with elements that are in the visual tree and elements created on the fly
- The method is synchronous so that you can wait for the user to dismiss the dialog
- You can set a "Print Area" so that when the user presses Ctrl+P or clicks the "Print" command of the browser, only the element that you have specified gets printed
- Read the documentation for more information
- The default font size has been changed from 16px to 11px in order to be the same as standard XAML and the other XAML platforms (UWP, WPF, Silverlight...). The default line spacing has also been fixed.
If you want to revert to the previous default size, just add FontSize="16" to the root of the XAML of your Page.
- Added empty SL namespaces for easier migration
- Fixed "OutOfMemoryException" when compiling very large C# files
- Fixed a TwoWay binding issue
- Fixed an issue where the content of the Popup control could not be changed once the popup was opened
- Fixed an issue where if a Shape was hidden when added to the visual tree, it was not drawn, so it did not appear when the control later became visible
- Fixed NullReferenceException in the XAML Inspector of the Simulator
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in Beta 11.10 (DockPanel,
- What's new in Beta 11.9 (Grid.RowSpan, Row.ColumnSpan)
- What's new in Beta 11.8
- What's new in Beta 11.7
- What's new in Beta 11.6
- What's new in Beta 11.5 (Silverlight Migration Wizard)
- What's new in Beta 11.4
- What's new in Beta 11.3
- What's new in Beta 11.2
- What's new in Beta 11.1
- What's new in Beta 11.0
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com