We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 11.6 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
Click to Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new since Beta 11.5:
- Improved "Silverlight Migration Edition" compatibility:
- Fixed the signature of the methods "VisualTreeHelper.GetChild", "GetChildrenCount", and "GetParent"
- renamed "MouseButtonEventArgs" to "MouseEventArgs" and "MouseButtonEventHandler" to "MouseEventHandler" (for the mouse enter/move/leave events)
- renamed "CapturePointer" and "ReleasePointerCapture" to "CaptureMouse" and "ReleaseMouseCapture", and fixed their arguments
- renamed "VirtualKeyModifiers" to "ModifierKeys"
- fixed the namespace of the "Key" and "DispatcherTimer" classes
- Added support for DateTime.Ticks, DateTime.AddTicks, and DateTime.Millisecond
- Added Tuple2<T1,T2,T3,T4,T5> and Tuple2<T1,T2,T3,T4,T5,T6>
- Fixed an issue where too many web services and serializable classes resulted in the compilation error code 9020
Be sure to check out the screenshots of the new Silverlight Migration Wizard introduced in the previous Beta 11.5!
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in Beta 11.5
- What's new in Beta 11.4
- What's new in Beta 11.3
- What's new in Beta 11.2
- What's new in Beta 11.1
- What's new in Beta 11.0
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build. If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org