We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 11.4 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
Here is what's new since Beta 11.3:
- Support for animating Width and Height
- Support for programmatically creating and running storyboards and animations
- Support for the "Storyboard.Completed" event
- New constructor of the "PropertyPath" class that takes a "DependencyProperty" as argument
- Fixed an issue where Binding an overridden property did not work
- Fixed an issue where the System.Reflection "GetProperty" method did not work properly with overridden properties
Here is an example of programmatic storyboard/animation:
Code: Select all
private void Button_Click(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
DoubleAnimation doubleAnimation = new DoubleAnimation();
doubleAnimation.Duration = new Duration(new TimeSpan(0, 0, 0, 3, 0));
Storyboard storyBoard = new Storyboard();
Storyboard.SetTargetProperty(doubleAnimation, new PropertyPath(FrameworkElement.WidthProperty));
doubleAnimation.To = 500;
storyBoard.Completed += StoryBoard_Completed;
void StoryBoard_Completed(object sender, EventArgs e)
MessageBox.Show("The Storyboard has finished running.");
You may also be interested to read:
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build. If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com