We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 11.3 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
Here is what's new since Beta 11.2:
- Fixed an issue where controls with negative margins inside a Grid would be cropped. Note: if you want the Grid to crop the content that exceeds its boundaries or that exceeds the boundaries of a row or column, be sure to set the "Grid.ClipToBounds" property to "True".
- Fixed an issue that affected VerticalAlignment and HorizontalAlignment.
- Fixed an issue that caused ArcSegment to sometimes be cropped.
You may also be interested to read:
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build. If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com