We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 11.2 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
Here is what's new since Beta 11.1:
- Fixed an issue that prevented serialization and WCF from working in projects of type "Silverlight Migration Edition".
- Fixed NullReferenceException when attempting to add items to the "PathGeometry.Figures" or the "PathFigure.Segments" collections.
- Fixed an exception with ArcSegment when IsLargeArc was not set.
- Fixed an issue that caused the bottom and right borders of rectangles to not be drawn.
- The default value of "Rectangle.Stretch" and "Ellipse.Stretch" is now "Stretch.Fill" rather than "Stretch.None".
You may also be interested to read:
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build. If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org