We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 11.1 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
Here is what's new since Beta 11.0:
- Support for ArcSegment!
- Support for negative values in Shapes
- Support for defining a Shape size in XAML
- Improved accuracy of the Path control and the Thickness property
- Improved accuracy of the LinearGradientBrush
- Fixed an issue where the LinearGradientBrush was not rendered on Grids and other Panel controls
- Fixed an issue where setting the value of a property that had a TwoWay binding removed the binding (for example, programmatically setting the "Text" value of a TextBox that had a TwoWay binding defined in XAML broke the binding, as well as any Validation)
- Fixed exception when setting the "Padding" property of a "PasswordBox"
- Added an option to activate using a Proxy
- Added the following classes: ServiceKnownTypeAttribute, XmlSerializedFormatAttribute, OperationFormatStyle, and OperationFormatUse
If you missed the release notes of the Beta 11.0, you can read them here.
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build. If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com