We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 11.0 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
This release contains more than 40 new features and 30 bug fixes since the Beta 10.0!
It contains all the new features that were introduced in the recent Beta's 10.1 to 10.12, plus the following additional minor tweaks:
- New event "FrameworkElement.ContextMenuOpening"
- 3 times faster rendering of images in the HtmlCanvas control. You can see the updated online performance demo.
- Fixed a recent regression that caused the ListBox control to not allow selection when the ItemsSource property was initialized via a Binding.
- Fixed a recent regression that caused a Migration Tip to appear when using <CompositeTransform/>
- Fixed a recent regression that caused a compilation error when setting the value of fields (rather than properties) in XAML.
You can read the full list of new features and bug fixes here.
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build. If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com