We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 10.12 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
Note: This is a pre-release build of the upcoming Beta 11.
Please tell us which feature(s) you like the most by clicking the following link:
POLL: Vote for the feature(s) that you like the most in the upcoming Beta 11!
Here is what's new since Beta 10.11:
- Much improved HtmlPresenter control, now supports direct content! It lets you very easily place custom HTML code inside your XAML. See an example and the documentation here.
- Support for animating attached properties (for example to animate Canvas.Left and Canvas.Top)
- Improved the appearance of non-native ComboBox (<ComboBox UseNativeComboBox="False"/>) (Fixed the arrow icon)
- Support for scientific notation (such as 1.7E-06) in PathGeometry and Path.Data
- Improved the rendering accuracy of the <Path/> control
- Improved the XAML Inspector (in the Simulator) so that it is possible to enter multiple lines in properties of type "string"
- New "Migration Tip" for the not-yet-supported "TransformGroup" (please use "CompositeTransform" instead)
- Fixed programmatically setting the value of a PasswordBox
- Fixed binding to attached properties defined in a UserControl
- Fixed binding with "ElementName" when no path was provided
- Fixed regression of 10.11 that broke the VisualStateManager when declared in XAML
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in Beta 10.11
- What's new in Beta 10.10
- What's new in Beta 10.9
- What's new in Beta 10.8
- What's new in Beta 10.7
- What's new in Beta 10.6
- What's new in Beta 10.5
- What's new in Beta 10.4
- What's new in Beta 10.3
- What's new in Beta 10.2
- What's new in Beta 10.1
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build. If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com