We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 10.11 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
Here is what's new since Beta 10.10:
- Added support for DependencyProperty.RegisterAttached
- Added support for chaining "TwoWay" bindings. For example, imagine 3 text boxes with a TwoWay binding between TextBox1.Text and TextBox2.Text, and another TwoWay binding between TextBox2.Text and TextBox3.Text.
- Fixed issue with the ComboBoxItem content not being displayed properly
- Fixed Binding with properties of UserControls
- Fixed Binding with attached properties (such as Canvas.Left and ToolTipService.ToolTip)
- Fixed issue with ScrollBar control where Binding the Value property did not work properly
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in Beta 10.10
- What's new in Beta 10.9
- What's new in Beta 10.8
- What's new in Beta 10.7
- What's new in Beta 10.6
- What's new in Beta 10.5
- What's new in Beta 10.4
- What's new in Beta 10.3
- What's new in Beta 10.2
- What's new in Beta 10.1
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build. If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org