We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 10.10 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
Here is what's new since Beta 10.9:
- Simplified the generated file "index.html" so that it now only contains a few lines of code
- Much improved performance of XAML Editor and fixed the slowness when switching between tabs in Visual Studio
- Added support for TextBox.SelectionStart and TextBox.SelectionLength
- A progress dialog is now displayed when processing TypeScript Definition files
- Improved TypeScript Definitions processing + renamed "MultiType" into "UnionType"
- In addition to images, sounds, JS, and CSS files, it is now possible to add as resources files with the following extensions: .txt, .xml, .ttf, .woff, .json
- Normalized line breaks across different web browsers so that "TextBox.Text" always returns line breaks in the form of "\r\n" no matter which browser is used
- Fixed issue with design-time intellisense when manipulating classes generated from TypeScript Definitions
- Fixed issue with JSArray<T>.GetEnumerator
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in Beta 10.9
- What's new in Beta 10.8
- What's new in Beta 10.7
- What's new in Beta 10.6
- What's new in Beta 10.5
- What's new in Beta 10.4
- What's new in Beta 10.3
- What's new in Beta 10.2
- What's new in Beta 10.1
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build. If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com