Beta 10.10 of C#/XAML for HTML5 released

JS-Support @Userware
Site Admin

Beta 10.10 of C#/XAML for HTML5 released

Postby JS-Support @Userware » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:49 am

Dear CSHTML5 users,

We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 10.10 of CSHTML5 is available for download!

Download:
CSharpXamlForHtml5_v1_0_public_beta10_10.zip
(22.74 MiB) Downloaded 444 times

Here is what's new since Beta 10.9:

Main improvements:
  • Simplified the generated file "index.html" so that it now only contains a few lines of code
  • Much improved performance of XAML Editor and fixed the slowness when switching between tabs in Visual Studio
  • Added support for TextBox.SelectionStart and TextBox.SelectionLength
  • A progress dialog is now displayed when processing TypeScript Definition files
Minor stuff:
  • Improved TypeScript Definitions processing + renamed "MultiType" into "UnionType"
  • In addition to images, sounds, JS, and CSS files, it is now possible to add as resources files with the following extensions: .txt, .xml, .ttf, .woff, .json
  • Normalized line breaks across different web browsers so that "TextBox.Text" always returns line breaks in the form of "\r\n" no matter which browser is used
  • Fixed issue with design-time intellisense when manipulating classes generated from TypeScript Definitions
  • Fixed issue with JSArray<T>.GetEnumerator

You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in Beta 10.9
- What's new in Beta 10.8
- What's new in Beta 10.7
- What's new in Beta 10.6
- What's new in Beta 10.5
- What's new in Beta 10.4
- What's new in Beta 10.3
- What's new in Beta 10.2
- What's new in Beta 10.1

Notes about installation:
  • Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
  • If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.

We hope you will enjoy this build. If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to support@cshtml5.com

Thank you.
Regards,
JS-Support

zemorango

Re: New Beta 10.10 released! [Download]

Postby zemorango » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:53 am

Hi guys,

I really love the work your doing so far, this projects is a great project.
But to be really true I was hopping that the typescript defenition library of Kendo was already made, I really need some datapicker and calendars.
I hope this will not take mush time because I really need to move from silverlight to html5, I would by great to use X#/XAML for html5, besause I love Xaml and c#, but... I can't wait to mush time and don't have time neither to build those components myself.
Let's see what this month brings to this project.

Regards

Jose

JS-Support @Userware
Site Admin

Re: New Beta 10.10 released! [Download]

Postby JS-Support @Userware » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:25 am

Thank you Jose. We are working as fast as possible to finish the Kendo UI DatePicker support.

Regards,
JS-Support

Return to “Pre-Releases, Downloads and Announcements”