We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 10.6 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
Here is what's new since Beta 10.5:
You can read more at: "Importing TypeScript Definitions"
- Fixed some issues with the "Silverlight Migration Edition", where some projects could not be compiled due to wrong namespaces. You can read more about the Silverlight Migration Edition at: http://cshtml5.com/links/sl-migration-edition.aspx
- DataGrid: Added support for the "ContentBinding" property in DataGridHyperlinkColumn
- DataGrid: Buttons, hyperlinks, and other UI elements now react to pointer events even when the DataGrid is set to ReadOnly.
- DataGrid: Fixed an issue that prevented DataContext from working if it was set before the DataGrid was added to the visual tree
- DataGrid: bindings of DataGrid columns that do not specify "Mode" are automatically considered "TwoWay"
- URLs are automatically converted from strings in bindings.
- Fixed compilation warning about "GetColumnActualWidth" and "GetRowActualHeight"
- Fixed license check
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in Beta 10.5
- What's new in Beta 10.4
- What's new in Beta 10.3
- What's new in Beta 10.2
- What's new in Beta 10.1
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build!
If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com