We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 10.5 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
Here is what's new since Beta 10.4:
- 12% Performance Improvement (runtime GUI)
- New "HtmlPresenter" control for displaying arbitrary HTML code.
It is located in the namespace "CSHTML5.Native.Html.Controls".
Here is an example of use:
Code: Select all
<native:HtmlPresenter Html="<canvas id="demo_canvas" Style="width:100%;height:100%" />"/>
- Support for the following additional Visual Studio languages: Czech, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), and Turkish
- New item templates "UserControl", "Page", "ChildWindow", and "XAMLResourceDictionary" for projects of type "Silverlight Migration Edition"
Note: You can read more about the Silverlight Migration Edition at: http://cshtml5.com/links/sl-migration-edition.aspx
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in Beta 10.4
- What's new in Beta 10.3
- What's new in Beta 10.2
- What's new in Beta 10.1
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build!
If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org