We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 10.4 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
You will find it in the "Attachments" section after this message.
Here is what's new since Beta 10.3:
- New "Silverlight Migration Edition" that makes it even easier to migrate Silverlight apps to HTML!
You can read more about it at: http://cshtml5.com/links/sl-migration-edition.aspx
- Improved "HtmlCanvas" control for high-performance interactive graphics. Added support to events for the elements that you put inside the HtmlCanvas (PointerPressed, PointerReleased, PointerMoved, PointerEntered, PointerExited, RightTapped), as well as ToolTip and ContextMenu.
You can read the corresponding documentation at: http://cshtml5.com/links/how-to-use-the-html5-canvas.aspx
- Support for Stack<T>.ToArray()
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in Beta 10.3
- What's new in Beta 10.2
- What's new in Beta 10.1
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build!
If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com