We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 10.2 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
You will find it in the "Attachments" section after this message.
Here is what's new since Beta 10.1:
- 40% improved runtime UI performance!
- New performance profiling methods in the "CSHTML5.Profiler" class. Read the corresponding documentation at: http://cshtml5.com/links/how-to-profile-performance.aspx
- Added support for DateTime.Today (thank you DDR!)
- Added support for transparency in ColorAnimation
- Improved support for negative margins
- Fixed an issue that caused Opacity to not animate properly on Buttons and other templated controls
- Fixed an issue that caused the XAML editor to crash when ControlTemplate contained a malformed storyboard.
- Fixed an issue where Storyboards with "TargetName" caused an exception when called from outside the VisualStateManager.
- Fixed an issue that caused an exception when the "TargetProperty" of a storyboard contained elements without parenthesis (except the last element), such as "Background.(SolidColorBrush.Color)" instead of "(Control.Background).(SolidColorBrush.Color)"
- Fixed error "unexpected use of reserved word 'let' in script mode" under Safari
- Fixed regression introduced in Beta 10.1 where the Margin property was not applied if set after the element was added to the visual tree
- Setting DataGrid.ItemsSource may lead to an exception (we are working to fix this in beta 10.3)
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build!
If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com