We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 10.1 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
You will find it in the "Attachments" section after this message.
Here is what's new since Beta 10.0:
- Improved runtime performance (8% faster HTML rendering, 15% fewer DOM elements in the tree...)
- Possibility to implement by yourself the Mscorlib methods that are not yet implemented. You can read the guide at: How to implement mscorlib methods
- The Simulator now displays the number of elements at the bottom of the Visual Tree Inspector
- Fixed an issue that prevented a Style from inheriting ("BasedOn") from another style with the same name
- Fixed CoreDispatcher.BeginInvoke
- Fixed an issue that caused some <Path/> elements to not render at all
- Fixed an issue that caused some <Path/> elements to have the wrong Width/Height under FireFox
- Fixed an issue that caused a "Key already exists" Exception when removing a DataGrid from the visual tree and putting it back (for example via a TabControl)
- Fixed an issue that prevented ColorAnimation from finishing properly
- Fixed an issue where setting TabControl.IsSelected to true did not update the header appearance
- For accurate margins, you need to set the 'Margin' property BEFORE adding an element to the Visual Tree rather than after.
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build!
If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org