We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 10.0 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
You will find it in the "Attachments" section after this message.
It is basically the same as the intermediate Beta 9.4 build, with a few additional features.
You can read the full changelog at the following URL:
Compared to last week's build, the differences are:
- New Visual Studio Item Templates for ChildWindow, ResX, and XAML Resource Dictionary (to use them, right-click the project in the Solution Explorer and click "Add" => "New Item...")
- New button in the "Advanced Tools" menu of the Simulator (in the bottom-left corner) to re-launch the app
- LinearGradientBrush under FireFox is no longer rotated 90 degrees
- Improved responsiveness of the Showcase sample
- Fixed an issue that prevented using bindings with ElementName inside a ControlTemplate or a DataTemplate
- Fixed CompositeTransform.ScaleY
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build!
If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com