We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 9.4 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
You will find it in the "Attachments" section after this message.
New Features and bug fixes since Beta 9.3 include:
- Support for DateTime.ToLocalTime(), DateTime.ToLongTimeString(), DateTime.ToShortDateString(), and DateTime.ToShortTimeString()
- Support for the IComparable interface and its CompareTo method. Fixed Sort of objects that implement that interface
- Added more overloads for IEnumerable.Min and IEnumerable.Max
- Significantly improved the reliability of the DateTime class
- Fixed "cannot construct UInt64 from negative number" exception when dealing with dates
- Improved DateTime.UtcNow
- Fixed an issue with ScaleTransform.ScaleY
- Fixed an issue that could prevent ColorAnimation from working when declared outside a ControlTemplate
- Fixed an issue where setting SelectedIndex on ComboBox before loaded in visual tree did not do anything, and doing the same with ListBox raised an exception
- When removing an item from the visual tree and putting it back, the DataContext is now properly updated
- XAML designer no longer complains about the RightTapped and MenuItem elements
- Fixed an issue where removing an item from an ItemsControl was sometimes not reflected in the UI
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build!
If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org