We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 8.2 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
You will find it in the "Attachments" section after this message.
New Features and bug fixes since Beta 8.0:
- Support for JSON Serializer/Deserializer extension (read more)
- Support for DoubleAnimation and ColorAnimation (fluid!) (powered by the open-source Velocity.js framework)
- Support for key frames in XAML animations
- Support for easing functions in XAML animations
- Support for animating RenderTransform
- StopWatch class
- Improved rendering of lines, rectangles, ellipses, and Path shapes
- Design-time: improved reporting of XAML errors by providing line number and file name
- Design-time: you can now double-click any XAML error to jump to its location
- Ability to use a resource (image, video, audio) contained in a referenced project or assembly
- Resources can now be accessed both via their absolute path or their path relative to the entry assembly
- Simulator improvement: the "Loading, please wait..." message is no longer top-most
- Simulator improvement: the scroll-bars are now inside the preview rather than for the whole window
- Support for Width="Auto" and Height="Auto"
- "UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged" support
- DateTime AddHours, AddMinutes, AddSeconds, AddMilliseconds, and comparison support
- IDictionary and IDictionary<T1,T2> support
- Guid equality and inequality support
- MethodBase.Invoke, MethodBase.ContainsGenericParameters, MethodBase.IsGenericMethod, MethodBase.IsGenericMethodDefinition, MethodBase equality/inequality
- FieldInfo SetValue, IsLiteral, equality/inequality
- Improved TimeSpan.Parse
- Resource dictionaries without code-behind now have a "public" accessibility rather than "internal"
- Elements defined with x:Name now have a "protected" accessibility rather than "private"
- Fixed loop when a style was "BasedOn" another style with the same name
- Fixed "PointerExited" event in the Simulator
- Fixed "Type not found" error when compiling XAML
- Fixed warning "Module ... has no symbols"
Notes about installation:
- Before installing the update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build!
If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com