We are pleased to announce the release of C#/XAML for HTML5 v1.0 PREVIEW 3.
Here is what's new since the PREVIEW 1:
- Added support for the following XAML controls: TextBox, StackPanel, Image
- Added ability to create Class Libraries and to have projects reference each other
- Added support for both the WinRT and the WPF/Silverlight syntaxes for declaring namespaces in XAML: "clr-namespace:" and "using:"
- Added ability to reuse UserControls in XAML even when the UserControl is defined in the same assembly
- Signed the MSI for improved security
- Implemented correct behavior for HorizontalAlignment and VerticalAlignment
- Added support for Enums in XAML
- Improved IE browser version detection
- Improved overall stability
Thanks for using C#/XAML for HTML5.