We are pleased to announce the release of C#/XAML for HTML5 v1.0 BETA1!
This version includes all the new features of the pre-release "preview" versions (XAML intellisense, progress bar while loading, "Display Size" and "Orientation" drop-down in the Simulator, etc.) plus the following features:
- Support for Safari 8+ and Safari Mobile 7+ (iOS 7, iOS 8, and Mac OS Yosemite)
- Support for Android Browser 4+ (Android 4.x and newer)
- New Sample Controls Showcase project that shows the current level of XAML support. To access it, in Visual Studio, click File -> New Project -> C#/XAML for HTLM5 -> Sample Controls Showcase
- Improved Grid control
- Ability to change the width and height of Grid columns and rows during runtime
- Improved reporting of compilation errors
- Fixed issues with setting the Visibility of XAML objects
- Improved "Image" control ("Source" property now supports "ms-appx:/" suffix with a single slash)
- Other bug fixes and reliability improvements
Please send us some feedback. You can either post here on the forums, or you can send us an email (you will find the email address at: http://www.userware-solutions.com/about-us/contact.aspx )
Thanks a lot for using C#/XAML for HTML5.