Dear Forum Members,
I am pleased to inform you that the new Beta 7.0 of CSHTML5 is available for download!UPDATE: Link removed because a newer beta has been released (see its corresponding forum topic)New features:
, and Line
• Support for ResourceDictionary
, and XAML files both with and without code-behind
• Ability to reference any DLL compiled with CSHTML5
• "Migration Tips
" in the XAML Editor (for more easily migrating Silverlight
projects to CSHTML5)
, RotateTransform, ScaleTransform, SkewTransform...
, DateTime.TryParse, Boolean.Parse, and Boolean.TryParse
• Support for system types in XAML
• Support for direct content
in <TextBlock>, <Color>, <FontFamily>, etc.
• Shorter generated JS file names
• Char.IsUpper and Char.IsLower
• IEnumerable.LastBug fixes:
◦ Fixed WCF issue that prevented passing Integer and DateTime values via SOAP web services
◦ Fixed "Path too long" errors when building an Android app using PhoneGap
◦ Fixed "Path too long" errors during compilation
◦ Fixed issue with browser caching that prevented the produced app from refreshing to the latest build
◦ Fixed issues when referencing two assemblies with the same name but a different version or Full Qualified Name
◦ Fixed issue where the Setup program could install some files to the wrong location
◦ Uninstalling CSHTML5 now correctly removes the Project Templates and Item Templates
◦ Removed warning when using CSHTML5 Item Templates for the first time
◦ Removed misleading error messages that appeared when compilation failed
◦ Removed warnings that were related to temporarily generated code
◦ Other minor fixes.Notes:
* Before installing the update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
* If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
You can also check out the updated Showcase app
for new demos (Path, Ellipse, and Line controls).
We hope you will enjoy this build.
If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org