Dear Forum Members,
I am pleased to inform you that the Beta 6.1 of CSHTML5 is available for download!
UPDATE: Link removed because a newer beta has been released (see its corresponding forum topic)
Bug fixes and changes since Beta 6:
- Added "VisualTreeHelper.GetParent"
- Improved WCF: Fixed issue that prevented passing Integer and DateTime values via WCF SOAP web services
- Fixed "Path too long" errors during compilation
- Fixed "Path too long" errors when building an Android app using PhoneGap
- Fixed issue with browser caching that prevented the produced app from refreshing to the latest build
- Removed misleading error messages that appeared when compilation failed
- Removed warnings that were related to temporarily generated code
- Added elapsed time to Output window after compilation
* Before installing the update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
* If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build.
If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org