We are pleased to inform you that the Beta 13.5 of C#/XAML for HTML5 - the extension for Visual Studio that lets you build cross-platform HTML5 apps in standard C# and XAML - is available for download!
Learn More about C#/XAML for HTML5.
Here is what's new (since Beta 13.4):
- Support for custom markup extensions
- Support for going full-screen via the "Application.Current.Host.Content.IsFullScreen" property
- Fixed an issue with WCF that sometimes caused an error 500 message when running in the Simulator
- Fixed an issue where "ToggleButton.Checked" event was raised even though the control was already checked
- Improved Viewbox reliability
We are also working on many other features and we will release them as soon as they are ready.
You may also be interested to read:
- What's new in Beta 13.4
- What's new in Beta 13.3
- What's new in Beta 13.2
- What's new in Beta 13.1
- What's new in Beta 13.0
Notes about installation:
- Before installing this update, it is recommended that you close all the open instances of Visual Studio.
- If for some reason you need to revert to the previous Beta, simply uninstall this one (from the Control Panel) and reinstall the previous Beta.
We hope you will enjoy this build! If you find any issues, please post them on the forums or send an email to email@example.com