ChildWindow not found in generated code

Please report bugs here. If you are unsure whether something is a bug or an expected behavior, please post it on the "Technical Support" forum instead, and wait for a moderator to handle/move the post.
kmatt

ChildWindow not found in generated code

Postby kmatt » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:43 am

The .xaml.g.cs file that is auto-generated by CSHTML5 uses ChildWindow from global::System.Windows.Controls, which of course is wrong (should be Windows.UI.Xaml.Controls) and won't compile. I'm using the 10.10 beta release. I've cleaned and rebuilt several times, event added Windows.UI.Xaml.Controls.ChildWindow explicitly to the source code file, to no avail.

JS-Support @Userware
Site Admin

Re: ChildWindow not found in generated code

Postby JS-Support @Userware » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:52 am

Hi,

We have been unable to reproduce the issue: please find attached a sample project that uses the ChildWindow.

If you still encounter the issue, can you please reproduce it in a separate small project and attach it to this forum thread?

Thank you.
Regards,
JS-Support
Attachments
Application40.zip
(11.9 KiB) Downloaded 357 times

kmatt

Re: ChildWindow not found in generated code

Postby kmatt » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:13 am

This appears to have been related to the FontFamily issue - if that element was being used in the xaml the way my other bug shows, I got those errors in the generated code. Once I removed all references to FontFamily in the xaml those generated code errors disappeared.

Return to “Bug Reports”