My machine runs Windows 8.1 Pro x64 with media center (Core i5 4670K, 8GB DDR3, Radeon R9 270x).
I have installed:
Visual Studio 2012 Premium Update 4,
Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate Update 3,
Visual Studio 14 CTP 4.
I have tried to compile the sample Project template both in 2012 and 2013 with the same result.
Changing the Target Framework from 4.5.2 to 4.0 also didn't alter the Result.
There is no difference between trying to debug or just trying to (re)build.
Though after the msbuild process died, the dll is generated, just the html Output is missing.
If i just re-try debugging now the simulator starts up and seems to work, but since html output is missing i cannot view it in the browser of course.
If i set the DeadCodeAnalysis to false in the target file, the Project successfully builds and generates html output, but the browser display errors on the bottom left corner when i click an operator on the calculator.
Under the following link you can find a memory dump of the stackoverflowed msbuild process.http://1drv.ms/1vB1Gl4