- I am asking here, because you might have encountered this scenario already.
- I am currently checking the feasibility of a migration of our Silverlight application with CSHTML5.
- Our application is mainly server-side rendered but is has a lot of Silverlight widgets in popups (i.e. other browser windows).
- Opening the application you create a HTTP session in the server-side rendered pages which is then used in the Silverlight widgets
- While developing, I use the CSHTML5 simulator to use breakpoints. But on the same time I also need the application to use that HTTP session which is used for each HTTP request based on the value in the Cookie field of the request
Based on what I experienced so far, my approach would be:
- Wire all calls from the simulator over a HTTP proxy
- Program the HTTP proxy to add or replace the Set-Cookie header value in the HTTP request
Can you confirm, that this is a feasible way?
Do you know a simpler solution?