- I am asking here, because you might have encountered this scenario already.
- I am currently checking the feasibility of a migration of our Silverlight application with CSHTML5.
- Our application has a depenency to Microsoft.Practices.Prism (4.1)
Based on the documentation, my approach would be:
- Find and download the source code (i.e. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previo ... v=pandp.40))
- Use the CSHTML5 tool to convert it to a class library
Can you confirm, that this is basically how external libraries are converted?
Do you recommend to use this approach with Microsoft.Practices.Prism as well?